The museum presents a robust schedule of programs that enliven and augment temporary exhibitions and the permanent collection. On-going series and unique programs include artist talks, gallery talks, panel discussions, lectures, film screenings, children’s activities, performances, readings, receptions, and other social events.
All museum programs are FREE (except our annual fundraiser) and open to all.
The Gregory Allicar Museum of Art has suspended all in-person events, but we continue to present programs online.
Upcoming Programs & Events
Past Programs & Events
- Virtual Program: Javanese Gamelan Music, Ramayana Dance, and Shadow Puppet Performance
- Shattering Perspectives Symposium with Magdalene Odundo
- Dance in the Museum: IMPACT Dance and The Other 50%
- Music in the Museum Concert Series - Online
- JESS T. DUGAN Video Interview
- Conservation of Hubert Julian Stowitts
- BINH DANH Video Interview and Studio Tour
- Act. Shorts in the Museum - Virtual Movie Night
- [Online] MFA Speaks
- Video Lecture: Dr. Lynn Boland "Atonality and Abstraction: Kandinsky's Constructive Dissonance in Context"