Date(s) - August 24, 2020 - December 19, 2020
The Gregory Allicar Museum of Art reopened to Colorado State University students, faculty, and staff: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
We offer public hours on the weekends: Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, 1-5 p.m.
Reservations will be required for all visits, whether individual or class visits.
For individual or small-group reservations (10 or fewer), please use our online reservation system. To reserve slots for class visits of more than 10 people to the galleries, please email the museum’s visitor services manager, Caity Minard.
We are always free.
For all visits, please use your CSU email to place your reservation at checkout or your reservation will be cancelled.
For more information, please see below.
For class visits to collection storage, please email Suzanne.Hale@colostate.edu.
You can search our collection here: http://claembark.libarts.colostate.edu/kiosk/search.htm
We plan to add public weekend hours in mid-September. Please check our website for updates.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Visitors will be required to wear masks and observe social distancing. For the safety of our patrons and staff and out of respect for others, the Gregory Allicar Museum of Art requires that ALL patrons, while in the museum, wear a mask made of cloth, fabric or other soft or permeable material, without holes, that covers the nose and mouth and surrounding areas of the lower face. Anyone who does not wear a face covering while in the museum will be asked to leave the premises.
Hand sanitization required upon entry. No-touch sanitizer stations are available throughout the museum.
Visitors are asked to abide by all posted signs and staff instructions, including limiting entry to certain galleries that are restricted to one party at a time.
Visits are limited to one hour per reservation. If you anticipate wanting more time, please reserve additional time slots.
Each time slot is limited to 10 visitors to view our current exhibitions, unless otherwise arranged between CSU faculty and museum staff for split class visits.
If you are CSU faculty and would like to bring a class larger than 10, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please send an email to email@example.com.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
We are committed to keeping our guests and staff safe and healthy. Here’s what we are doing to make sure that happens:
- Masks worn by all staff and visitors.
- Maintenance of 6-foot or more distance between staff members and visitors and between separate visitor groups.
- Clear acrylic barrier at museum front desk.
- Staffed check in station with acrylic barrier outside museum entrance.
- Limit number of visitors with timed entry reservation system.
- Controlled traffic flow through museum spaces via reservations, signage, and attendants.
- No touch environment: doors opened by attendants via door-opener switch; no touchable/interactive exhibition or education elements; shop items handled by attendants only.
- Increased sanitation schedule.
- No touch hand sanitizer stations.
- Increased check of HVAC filtration system.